- ASUU: they will receive withheld salary, 50 billion has been mapped out for earn allowance, 170 billion for salary increment and 250 billion for revitalization. With all these, the
strike was SUSPENDED conditionally. ASUU ARE AMONG THE WINNERS
- Speaker house of rep.: Femi took it upon himself to mediate between ASUU and the president. His effort paid. ASUU, the students and his party APC see him as a hero. His
effort will impact positively on his political career. FEMI IS AMONG THE WINNERS
- FG: They won on issue of payment platform. The burden of financing higher institution has been partially transfered to schools and by extension to students and parents thereby
partly relieving FG. For the rulling party, strike will no longer be a problem during campaigns. FG IS AMONG THE WINNERS
- STUDENTS: They have lost 8 months which can not be recovered. FG insisted that from 2024 earn allowance will be generated by universities. That means there will be great
increase in tuition fees. Students may have to pay between 150k to 1 Millon depending on the course of study and school. STUDENTS ARE AMONG THE LOSERS
- CHRIS NGIGE: He fought ASUU and the minister of education. Insisted on increase in tuition fees. He did what he could to frustrated the effort of negotiation committee. He
blackmailed the presidency and probably tried to use ASUU to frustrate his political party against next election. At the end his effort was in vain. His political party is calling for his sack.
He is seen in bad light by ASUU, other ministers and his party. NGIGE IS AMONG THE LOSERS.