Unical Management Rolls Out Interim Security Measures To Safeguard Institution
Following the recent disturbing security situation in the University of Calabar, UNICAL Management has rolled out interim measures aimed at curtailing the ugly development.
In a release made available to the Public Relations Unit, the following directives were given:
ALSO READ; Advertising With US
- night reading in the main campus is banned till further notice
- night reading is restricted to NSLT 2,3, 4 and 5 only
- all reading activities in the classrooms should end by 10.30pm prompt and thereafter all students are expected to move to their respective hostels
- movement in and out of Campus is now restricted to 10pm and residents on campus are advised to adhere to the directives
- all entry points in and out of the University of Calabar other than the main gate will be shut by 7pm daily.
These directives are for the good and safety of our institution and will be reverted as soon as the current situation is brought under control.
DROP YOU PUBLICATION WITH; http://wa.me//2348146824361