EDIM SABASTINE Shares Key Tips On How Political Parties Can Help The General Public To Speed Up Their Voters Registration
Dear political party in our beloved country Nigeria, today I write to share with you key tips that would help instigate the general public, who have not yet register for their voters card but are willing to register and still can not due to the high population in the various INEC REGISTRATION OFFICES.
These are the tips below
- Opening of free verified physical online vendors registration centers
- Providing pickup modalities to convey registrants both in rural and urban areas to registration centers.
- Providing of conducive environment for both the registrant and the registry.
- Organizing of both online and offline ( physical, door to door) sensitization for the public to see the need to have their personal voter’s card (pvc).
- To liaise with inec officials to give opportunity with a special day or days each week to enable them complete their registration.
- Providing daily modalities of transportation of online registration persons to inec registration offices close by for their biometrics and image capturing.
• Monitoring with a back check of data those who have successfully registered and convey them back to collect their permanent voter’s card when its made available by inec. Tomorrow is now get your PVC to choose the right leaders, I’ll share with the general public my WhatsApp line for contacts without fear or favour to push this campaign forward
WhatsApp me on: 08149025588